Contract Coordinator - Glespin
Job Reference: APH24000
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
Live Trakway supplies temporary takways systems, barrier and fencing, traffic management and lighting, a division of A-Plant which is one of the UK's leading rental equipment companies.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Contract Coordinator is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Receive incoming enquiries and maximise sales through product information distribution, regular follow-ups, quote preparation, order processing and contract generation.
- Provide information and guidance on full portfolio of products and services, technical considerations and pricing to meet customer requirements.
- Work in collaboration with Key Account Managers on large accounts to fulfil sales administration.
- Liaise with project management for site visits and surveys, accounts, scheduling and logistics departments on the fulfilment of contracts.
- Work in Collaboration with Regional Operations Manager and to offer administration support as requireed for the business.
- Administration to include logistical planning and company legislative requirements.
- Proven track record in a business-to-business professional sales / telesales environment
- Good level of negotiation and communication skills both internally and with external clients
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Attention to detail, articulate and numerate
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.