Contract Coordinator x2 - Bramley Vale
Job Reference: 26933
As the UK’s leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it’s fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
Are you a fantastic communicator who loves delivering the very best service for your customers and in return is looking for a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? We are currently recruiting for a Contract Co-ordinator to join the team, based in our Bramley Vale depot.
In 2016, the two market-leading Trakway companies in the UK merged together and have since enjoyed further and significant investment in hire equipment. As such, the business needs to enhance the contract administration function to ensure appropriate hire utilisation and where necessary, expand in to new regions and territories to successfully grow the business and delivery a return on investment.
This role requires the successful candidate to handle all aspects of contract administration for the core Trakway business, from initial enquiry to final recovery whilst offering further administrative support to a team of project engineers, ensuring internal procedures and processes are followed at all times.
Roles and responsibilities
• Deal with customer enquiries and queries via telephone and email in an efficient and professional manner.
• Complete quotations within 24 hours.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the full range of Live Trakway products, temporary bridges, Live Barriers and Fencing products.
• Competent administration of Super Office CRM system and HMS hire order system to create contracts, amend contracts and off hire contracts providing accurate invoicing.
• Liaise with the logistics department to make sure our customers’ requirements can be met whilst maximising the profitability of the business by ensuring accurate information is appropriated from the customer and in turn communicated to our internal logistics team.
• Manage a portfolio of customer accounts ensuring all outstanding quotation are regularly chased and closed out as necessary.
- Liaise with Internal Account Manager to arrange engineer site surveys.
• Deal with customer complaints in a professional courteous manner and complete PIR’s (Positive Intervention Reports) accordingly.
The role requires a high level of organisational and administrative skills. It requires excellent communication skills both via telephone and written form with a range of individuals in both internal / external communications.
What you will need to bring to the role from day one:
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a busy office environment.
- Strong customer service back ground
• Previous hire company experience would be desirable but not essential
• Flexible approach to change
• Able to work well under pressure
• Ability to prioritise
• Keen eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word.
Hours of work for this role are 35 hours per week over 3 shifts (8:30am to 4:30pm / 9am to 5pm / 9:30am to 5:30pm) Monday to Friday.
The package includes a competitive salary and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry then apply NOW!!
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.