Logistics Scheduler - Croydon
Job Reference: 25292
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Logistics Scheduler is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
The position of Logistics Scheduler holds responsibility for ensuring all contracts are properly serviced with the correct stock, vehicles and labour. The Logistics Scheduler will support for Logistics & Stock Manager ensuring contract resource is appropriate, timely and well-coordinated. The position also includes responsibilities for the correct administering of department paperwork and data relating to procurement and stock control.
- IT Literate
- Organisational and planning skills
- People management and supervision
- Confident, Professional and flexible
- Process understanding and adherence
- Ability to drive continual improvement
- Fully competent in the management of safety
- Maintains a positive attitude in a fast paced environment
- Ability to logistically coordinate manpower, stock and vehicles on a high number of projects and initiatives, efficiently and simultaneously
- Up to date and knowledgeable of all VOSA road transport regulations
- Attention to detail, articulate and numerate
- Strong commercial understanding
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to influence
In return we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.