Business Development Co-ordinator - Croydon
Job Reference: 25086
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Business Development Coordinator is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- To identify potential opportunities to grow sales revenue in both new and existing markets on Trakway, Fencing, Barriers and Bridging.
- Use creativity and initiative to target markers to provide innovative ideas for business growth
- Source opportunities and ensure they are appropriately processed through the relevant business channels
- Monitor and analyse Business Development performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Enforcement of the sales process in order to measure and guide performance, ensuring business processes and practise are conducted in accordance with Hire Desk/Sales policies
- This may include drafting of correspondence, coordinating and scheduling meetings, and completing all paperwork necessary to facilitate business
- The role involves a level of sales strategy and decision making and an active function in determining wider policy and procedure, relative to activity within Ireland
- Requires a good level of communication both through telephone and written form with a range of individuals in both internal/external communications with particular excellence required in customer communication in all its forms
- Answerable to the Head Commercial Development in terms of setting workload and measuring performance
- Office based but with a potential requirement to attend customer premises and site locations as and when required
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Exposure within a sales role is essential, although further training can be given in enhancing these skills and in particular to the products and services supplied by Live Trakway. Experience of operating within an asset rental organisation and a service provision business is highly valued.
- Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Office
- A self-starter with the ambition, motivation and vision to see this role as the start of a successful career within the Live and wider A-Plant business
- It needs an individual with a 'can do' attitude, driven, organised, and possess the ability to successfully engage with customers to develop commercial opportunities through great communication skills
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.