Depot Operative (Night)- Hungerford
Job Reference: 24288
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Depot Operative is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Depot Operative you will be required to;
- Completes depot requirements by organizing and completing quality maintenance of all products.
- Responsible for completing depot duties as required also completed within strict timeframes.
- Developing a safe working environment by adhering to all necessary health and safety requirements and legislation.
- Promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security of the work areas.
- Monitoring of plant, equipment and tools (Daily checks).
- Compliance with method of work (Method statements).
- Able to identify damage to products and understanding damage procedures.
- Night shifts will be arranged by line manager
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has:
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of communication skills with the ability to influence and represent the Company in a positive manner.
- You will be numerate, articulate and have immaculate attention to detail.
- It would be highly desirable if you are an experienced, hands-on candidate and hold the relevant qualifications including Clean driving licence, First Aid, B1 FLT licence
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.