Senior Buyer - Bramley Vale (Internal position)
Job Reference: 24082
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, its fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
Live, a division that forms part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Due to Live's rapid growth of a number of years and the merging of LION/EVE we require a Supply Chain Analyst to stand back from the day-today operation, review the systems and procedures, align them to the strategy, and improve the working environment for all the staff.
Roles and responsibilities
The main objective is to improve the efficiency of the business from a financial and operational perspective, and improve the working environment for all the staff.
Supply Chain Analysts are responsible for analysing the life cycle of how good are moved from the planning stages to the end customer. This includes designing and making the product (possibly in various locations), distributing it and delivering it to the final parties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of supply strategies for the buiness that deliver strategic requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost and innovation.
- Analyse current and historical data to monitor trends
- Create and assist the reporting of monthly KPI schedules for monthly review and evaluation.
- Identification of high-value business improvement opportunities with measurable benefits
- Work with all Directors on various projects and strategies as required.
The successful Supply Chain Analyst must have a variety of skills, such as analytical, mathematical, logical and interpersonal.
- Supply chain management experience
- Inventory management
- Mathematical skills and analysis
- Experience analysing business improvements
- IT development
- Interpersonal skills
- Data analysis
- Project Management
- High competency in Microsoft Office suite
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced office environment
- Adapts readily to change in routibe and can multi- task
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the company pension scheme.