Business Development Coordinator - Chesterfield
Job Reference: APH00700854
Live Trakway has pioneered the temporary access sector since 1966. Using our temporary portable roadways, fencing and bridges, Our 350+ staff provide access and ground protection systems for foot pedestrians through to the UK’s largest vehicles, in key sectors including: events, energy and infrastructure. Whatever the access challenge, we can make the impossible passable.
If you want to work for a market leader who can offer career progression, then apply NOW!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Business Development Coordinator is required to join one of the UK's leading rental equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- To identify potential opportunities to grow sales revenue
- Use creativity and initiative to target markets to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Monitor and analyse Business Development performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Enforcement of the sales process in order to measure and guide performance, ensuring business processes and practice are conducted in accordance with Hire Desk/Sales policies.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties at the discretion and in support of the Management Team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Knowledge on a range of business issues including sales acumen.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Previous exposure within a sales role is essential, although further training can be provided to enhance existing skills.
- Computer literate
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.