Stock Controller - Croydon
Job Reference: APH00700837
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent services to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Stock Controller is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Role and Responsibility
- Directly involved in the Continuous Improvement of established systems and the setting of KPI’s to monitor and facilitate such improvement.
- Provide information to Financial Controller and Operations Manager for all stock additions and disposals
- Actively managing stock through each department of the business
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- To form part of the weekend Call Out Rota facilitating inbound calls from clients and the field team and providing solutions to the problems that arise.
- Experience of stock management and reconciliation of stock discrepancies
- Financial understanding and ability to deliver strategic direction to the business
- Ability to logistically coordinate manpower, stock and vehicles on a high number of projects and initiatives, efficiently and simultaneously
- Management / CSCS
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office package, particularly Excel
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.