As a temporary roadway and barriers specialist, we strive to set industry standards and we maintain the highest possible ones in health, safety and environmental practices.
We have accreditation to:
- ISO 9001 Quality
- ISO 14001 Environmental
- OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety
- ISO 20121 Event Sustainability
- RISQS (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme)
- FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme)
These internationally recognised standards are testament to our professionalism and impeccable levels of service. The OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety Advisory Services) award is an acknowledgement of our implementation of health and safety procedures and risk controls. We have full-time, highly qualified health and safety, environmental and quality personnel whose jobs involve consulting with our customers, compiling detailed reports and giving expert advice throughout the installation process.
At our main Service Centre, we have an environmentally friendly wash system for cleaning and, if necessary, disinfecting our equipment. 95% of the water used is recycled enabling us to be compliant with the environmental standards of ISO 14001.
For the additional reassurance of our customers, we also have certification for:
- Utilities Vendor Database (UVDB Verify)
- Link-Up Qualification Scheme
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
Our personnel are experienced and highly trained individuals who have all the qualifications vital for working safely and efficiently. These include:
- BESC (Basic Electric Safety Certificate)
- CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme)